Saturday 24 May 2014

Simple........

This weeks theme for Kim Klassens 'Be Still - Fifty Two' class is 'breathe'.

Last weeks was 'stillness'.

Both of these come together for me in this shot of crisp green apples. 

The photograph was taken at my dear friend, Heathers house. 

She is an artist and interior designer extraordinaire, and a visit to her home is a rich and creative pleasure which for me doesn't happen often enough as we live so far apart!

Here is an enormous Davisons glass stand full of colour.........

Photograph taken on my Cannon IXUS 125 HS and edited on my  i pad.

I have no clue as to how to apply the techniques and backgrounds that Kim talks about, so just playing with image, form, colour and the rule of thirds with the word 'simple'.




2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Denise -it's just taken with a point and shoot camera and i pad editing!

    ReplyDelete