Tuesday 3 June 2014

Italy........

 Holiday in Tuscany this week. A big rest before the Art Tour!

Brought with me a small journal, watercolours, a couple of pencils, brushes and fine liners.

Earlier in the year I did an on line watercolour workshop witn Jane La Fazio.

When I went to art school 30 years ago, watercolour was not popular, so I didn't ever use it.

Janes workshop was very clear, making using watercolour possible and contemporary.

She gave great constructive feedback on the workshop, not shying away from pointing out where work might be improved, which I greatly appreciated.

I love her work - take a look at her website. Clear, colourful,beautiful images........

http://janelafazio.com/

Here's my first piece........gorgeous shiny fig leaves with tiny figs starting to fill out......and my old, old watercolours, which are now in use :-) 




No comments:

Post a Comment