Tuesday 9 September 2014

Cookies or biscuits?

This weeks Kim Klassen, 'Be Still 52' prompt is milk and cookies..........

Cookies, biscuits....what do you call them? Whatever they are called I didn't have time to make any, so here is my ancient Delia Smith cookery book, held together with sellotape, splattered pages and some of the ingredients! 

So a big shout out for 'biscuits' from the UK (might not be so united for much longer if the Scots decide to become independent in next weeks poll - if they do I will be so sad.......).

Im off to the USofA on Friday for a couple of weeks so cookies here I come :-)




2 comments:

  1. Great idea when lacking cookies to give the illusion of cookies in progress. I love the pottery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set up with the pottery, especially love the scoop and mug. Visiting from Be Still. Enjoy your visit to the USA.

    ReplyDelete